Classic Laminations is pleased to announce that we recently added a new UV coater to our arsenal of print finishing capabilities. Our new UV coating service builds on our tradition of being Northeast Ohio’s most comprehensive print finishing company.
With the growth of digital printing, the need to protect toner from the vulnerabilities of abrasion and fading has grown. UV coating is a cost effective way to add protection to your print collateral. In addition, UV coating is a great way to spice up your printed piece, giving it a high-end look is now quick and easy.
Our UV coater can add a gloss, satin or matte finish to your project. You can choose our gloss UV coating that imparts an almost “wet” look to your printed piece, and makes your piece “pop”, especially photographic images. Or if there is a lot of line copy in your piece our satin or matte UV coating will add protection, have a nice rich feel, and yet the non-glare coating makes your text easy-to-read.
With our new UV coater…
• We can UV coat one or two sides of your piece
• We UV coat edge to edge, so you don’t need an oversized sheet, or trimming, saving you time and money
• Our automated feeding system improves turnaround times and productivity
• We can UV coat 100# text to 24 PT board to handle all of your UV coating projects
• We can UV coat sheets as small as 4” x 6” and as large as 20” wide x 60” long
• We can UV coat gloss, satin and matte finishes to give you the appearance that best suits your print collateral
• We can UV coat both offset and digitally printed projects
For over 35 years, Classic Laminations has grown our business by offering solutions that help you grow your business while keeping your money in your pocket, not in capital equipment investments. We invite you to give our new UV coating service a try.
UV coating has never been easier, faster, or more cost effective. Please give us a call to discuss your specific needs and let us show you how Classic Laminations can be your complete print finishing partner.